After a longer lens to go with your standard zoom? Matthew Richards takes the best budget options for a spin.
Most of us start our Nikon D-SLR habit by buying a kit that includes a standard zoom lens, which stretches from fairly wide-angle to short telephoto in focal length. This is a very versatile combination, until you need a lens with real telephoto reach.
– Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro
– Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di LD Macro
– Sigma APO 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG Macro
– Nikon AF-S DX 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II
– Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR
– Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD
– Nikon AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR
– Nikon AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED VR
from N Photo Magazine
Issue 67 – January 2017